Cologne for Easter
- Travel via Eurostar and convenient connection in Brussels
- Free time in Cologne
- Köln card for the city giving free transport and either free or reduced entrance to museums and attractions
- Hotel located in the Old Town close to the iconic cathedral
- 4 Days from £500
Annual Easter Break
If you are looking for a perfect Easter break why not make it relevant by visiting the beautiful city of Cologne and sampling its most edible tourist attractions - the World of Chocolate Museum and the Chocolate Express!
Day 1 – Train to Cologne
Lunchtime Eurostar from St Pancras to Brussels, with connection to Cologne for a 3-night stay.
Days 2 & 3 – Chocolate Tour of Cologne!
Free days based in Cologne with a Köln card. As well as offering free transport in the city the card allows for museum visits. One day could include the entrance fee to the World of Chocolate museum and the best way to get there is by using the Chocolate Express (Bimmelbahn) which departs from the Cathedral and takes you through the old town before dropping you off at the museum.
Day 4 – Return Home
Mid-morning departure from Cologne, again via Brussels, will get you back into St Pancras late afternoon.
Ibis Hotel Köln am Dom, Cologne
Please note - hotels can be subject to change
- Standard class return travel from London to Cologne
- Welcome card and entrance to the World Chocolate Museum
- 3 nights accommodation in 3* central hotel
- En suite rooms and including breakfast
Price per person
From £500 per person sharing
Download your tour booking form here.