Dublin, Belfast and the Isle of Man
- Dublin: steeped in history
- Belfast: packed with history, culture, great food, & super shopping
- Unlimited travel on Isle of Man Railways
- Sightseeing in Liverpool
- Three leisurely ferry crossings
- Rail journey including the spectacular Boyne Viaduct
- 11 days from £725
This is a great circular journey that takes in three capital cities on a leisurely 11-day tour. Enjoy the sights of Dublin, Belfast and Douglas on the Isle of Man and include some interesting transport excursions en route.
Train to Holyhead and ferry to Dublin.
Days 2 & 3
Free days in Dublin with a Rambler ticket giving unlimited travel on all scheduled Dublin Bus services. Optional excursion to Cobh Heritage Centre from where the Titanic made her final, fateful call on her maiden voyage in 1912.
Lunch time train to Belfast.
Days 5 & 6
Free days in Belfast for sightseeing. Optional visit to Ulster Transport Museum.
Morning ferry from Belfast to Douglas.
Days 8 & 9
Free days on the Isle of Man for sightseeing with Island Explorer ticket giving unlimited travel on scheduled services of the Steam Railway, Manx Electric Railway, Snaefell Mountain Railway, Douglas Trams and Buses. Optional visit to Groudle Glen Railway. Entry to all Manx National Heritage Sites can also be included at extra cost.
Afternoon ferry from Douglas to Liverpool.
Free morning to explore Liverpool with optional Beatles Magical Mystery tour, or Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing tour. Afternoon train home.
- Accommodation based on en suite twin rooms and including breakfast
- Rail travel in standard class
- Ferry crossings
- Seat reservations where available
- Senior Railcard discounts
- 3-day Island Explorer Ticket
- 3-day Dublin Rambler Ticket
Price per person
From £725 per person sharing
Download your tour booking form here.