Travel Confidently with Ffestiniog Travel
When you are ready to travel again, we want you to be assured that we are doing everything possible to keep you safe. Here is a summary of guidelines that we have implemented.
Pre Trip Information
- We will monitor the travel restrictions and guidelines for your destination and keep you updated of any changes. As things can change quickly, we also recommend that you regularly check the UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office Advice for the destination that you are travelling to.
- We will provide updated information on local guidelines and what to expect when you arrive at your destination with your final information pack.
- Train Travel – Ffestiniog Travel has been monitoring the impact of rail travel to and across Europe closely during the COVID-19 crisis. Please visit the COVID-19 Update page on our website for up to date comprehensive information regarding rail travel across Europe and the safety guidelines being implemented by each rail operating company. We will also monitor rail travel to worldwide destinations and update customers accordingly. All heritage railways visited will be asked to provide their guidelines to ensure they are adhering to local government guidelines.
- Flights – Guidelines will vary by airport and airline. Up to date information will be provided to you prior to departure to ensure you are fully prepared.
- Coach/Bus – All suppliers will be checked to ensure that they are adhering to local government guidelines with regards to hygiene and safety procedures. Advance information will be sent to all customers detailing steps we are taking to minimise the risk of COVID-19 transmission. We will let you know what to expect with regards to embarking/disembarking, assigned seating, social distancing and personal hygiene and any PPE requirements – masks, gloves, hand sanitizer etc.
- Ffestiniog Travel will only use accommodation providers that have stringent COVID-19 protocols in place which fully adhere with local government guidelines.
- The majority of Ffestiniog Travel tours are bed and breakfast basis only. Where meals are included we will ensure that both hotels and restaurants used have guidelines in place with regards to hygiene, social distancing etc.
- Your tour leader is there to ensure your holiday experience is the best possible. They will be provided with updated information about each destination to ensure your safety and comfort throughout. They will ensure that all suppliers are adhering to local hygiene and safety guidelines. All tour leaders will be supported by our team in the UK who will be on hand to advise when necessary.
Book with Confidence
- We will offer you a full refund if we have to cancel your trip. As highlighted by consumer champion Which? we are one of the few travel companies who have offered refunds throughout the Coronavirus crisis on cancelled tours.