The Promoters are:
Ffestiniog Travel Ltd, company no. 2555576, whose registered office is at Former St Mary's Church, Tremadog, Porthmadog, Gwynedd, LL49 9RA
Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland Railways Heritage Ltd, company no. 022231595, whose registered office is at Harbour Station, Porthmadog Gwynedd LL49 9NF, United Kingdom
Portmeirion Ltd, company no. 217358, whose registered address is Minffordd, Penrhyndeudraeth, Gwynedd, LL48 6ER
This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Ffestiniog Travel, Ffestiniog Railway Holdings Ltd and Portmeirion Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The prize is for 2 adults and includes a 3-night Bed and Breakfast stay at Portmeirion including 1 dinner and return journeys on board the Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railways in First Class, including Traditional Welsh Teas and a bottle of Prosecco for both journeys.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entries will be 15 December 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoters.
- The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize must be taken outside of school holidays and during railway operation times.
- The competition will be promoted by Ffestniog Travel, Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railways and Portmeirion via their websites, Facebook pages and Twitter accounts.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entrant details will only be shared by the competition Promoters and no other organisations.
- By entering the competition entrants will be contacted by the Promoters via email with the option of subscribing to additional promotional information.
- The Promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The Promoters are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Promoters’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English and Welsh law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.