Family Rail Break to Venice
- Wonderful railway adventure for kids
- The rail journey is part of the holiday
- From central London to the heart of Venice by train
- Cross Paris on the metro (tickets included)
- Sleeper train
- Centrally located hotel
- Three days to explore Venice
- 5 days from £2,350 for a family of four
- 5 days from £1,950 for two adults sharing
This holiday begins when you step on to Eurostar to enjoy the start of a rail journey that crosses Europe and takes you to the heart of historic Venice. Children will love the adventure of crossing Europe by rail, experiencing a little slice of Paris life before boarding a sleeper train and waking up in Venice. We can help organise your sightseeing activities whilst in Venice.
Depart on Eurostar for an exciting overnight train journey across Europe leaving St Pancras, London at 1225 and arriving at Paris Nord station at 1547. You have a few hours in Paris before boarding your overnight sleeper train at Paris Lyon and departing at 1956. The journey includes 4 berth couchette accommodation.
Days 2 & 3
You arrive in Venice at 0935 and your family friendly hotel will be centrally situated to allow you to explore all the wonderful sights Venice has to offer from its famous Grand Canal, St Marks Square and Basilica and the Rialto bridge. You will have time to visit the nearby islands too.
Another day to explore the wonders of Venice before departing on your overnight sleeper train to Paris at 1920, once again enjoying the overnight 4 berth couchette accommodation
Arrive Paris Lyon station at 0930 with time to cross Paris for a 1243 Eurostar departure from Paris Nord arrivng St Pancras at 1400.
NB: We can book certain sightseeing tours in advance of your trip.
- Standard class Eurostar return London to Paris
- Paris Metro Tickets
- Standard class return Paris to Venice on night trains in 4 berth couchette compartment both ways
- 2 nights in family room (or twin/double for couples) en suite B&B in Venice - 3* centrally located
From £2,350 for a family of four with 2 adults & 2 children under 11 years (11+ counts as an adult)
From £1,950 for two adults sharing
Download your tour booking form here.