Competition Terms & Conditions
The Promoters are:
Ffestiniog Railway Holdings Ltd T/A Ffestiniog Travel - company no. 2555576, whose registered office is at Former St Mary's Church, Tremadog, Porthmadog, Gwynedd, LL49 9RA.
This competition is open to any Lifestyle Reward site users aged 18 years or over and excludes employees of Ffestiniog Travel, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- One winning entrant will win – a prize for 2 adults that includes an 8-day holiday to Lake Lucerne in Switzerland including all rail travel as specified, B&B hotel accommodation for 7 nights and a Tell Travel Pass while in Switzerland.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entries will be 10 March 2024. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Anyone wishing to contact the promoter after the competition closes can do so by emailing
- The prize must be taken outside of school holidays and before 31 December 2024.
- The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and London, food (other than breakfasts), drinks, personal expenditure or incidental costs.
- The holiday must be booked at least 6 weeks prior to departure date.
- The competition will be promoted by the Lifestyle Rewards member organisations.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entrant details will only be shared by the competition Promoter and no other organisations.
- By entering the competition entrants will be contacted by the Promoter via email with the option of subscribing to additional promotional information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English and Welsh law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.