Poland, Russia, Sweden & Denmark
- Stay in Poland's capital city Warsaw
- Visit Moscow - one of Europe's most vibrant cities
- Travel by train from Cologne to Warsaw, one of Europe's classic rail journeys
- Stockholm - built on 14 islands and one of Europe's best preserved medieval city centres
- Lubeck, a 12th Century medieval city boasting more than 1000 historical buildings
- 10 Days from £1,130
A wonderful rail journey that explores the major cities of Northern Europe, each offering something different. Sightseeing tours and visits can be arranged in advance.
Lunchtime departure on Eurostar from London to Brussels, onwards to Cologne. Leave Cologne on night sleeper to Warsaw.
Arrive Warsaw at lunchtime. Rest of the day is free for sightseeing. Overnight in Warsaw.
Depart Warsaw at lunchtime on an overnight train to Moscow.
Arrive Moscow mid morning. Hotel for 1 night.
Evening departure from Moscow on an overnight train to Helsinki.
Arrive Helsinki mid morning. Transfer to the port for overnight ferry to Stockholm. Berth in outside cabin provided.
Arrive Stockholm at breakfast time. Free time for sightseeing. Hotel overnight.
Leave Stockholm on a train to Copenhagen, then onwards to Lubeck. Overnight hotel.
Free morning in Lubeck. Lunchtime train via Hamburg to Cologne for overnight stay.
Mid-morning departure from Cologne to Brussels, connecting with Eurostar to London.
- Standard class travel as shown
- Sleeper berth on night trains
- Cabin berth on ferry
- 5-nights in centrally located, 3* hotels on a bed &breakfast basis with en suite
Price per person
From £1,130 per person sharing
Download your tour booking form here.
Ffestiniog Travel provides 'out of hours' support for all independent travellers in the event of an emergency.