Florence and Lake Garda
- Direct route to Switzerland
- Gotthard South-North route on return journey
- Comfortable centrally located hotels
- Free time in Florence for sightseeing
- Excursion to Siena included
- Excursion to Venice included with transport ticket
- Scenic rail journeys
- 9 Days from £1,395
There is so much beauty in Italy and this tour combines Italy's art capital of Florence with the stunning natural splendour of Lake Garda. Sightseeing tours and visits can be arranged in advance.
Morning Eurostar from London to Paris connecting with TGV to Chambery for an overnight stay.
Mid-morning train from Chambery, via Milan to Florence for 3-night stay.
Free day in Florence for sightseeing.
Day out by train to medieval town of Siena.
Morning train from Florence, via Milan, to Desenzano on Lake Garda for 3-night stay.
Free day based in Desenzano – why not relax on the lake?
Day out by train to Venice, including a public transport for the waterbuses.
Leave Desenzano after breakfast and by changing trains in Milan, reach Basle late afternoon for an overnight stay.
Early morning TGV service from Basle to Paris, connecting with Eurostar service to London.
- Standard class travel as shown
- Public transport ticket for Venice
- 8 hotel nights b&b
- 3* hotels en suite centrally located
Price per person
From £1,395 per person sharing
Download your tour booking form here.
Ffestiniog Travel provides 'out of hours' support for all independent travellers in the event of an emergency.