- Travel by high speed TGV
- Overnight stay at the luxury 5* Hotel Le Negresco
- 2 nights in Monte Carlo
- Regional train journey from Marseille to Nice
- Rail journey along Cote d'Azur coast
- 5 Days from £950
Series 1, Episode 1 Great Continental Railway Journeys . BBC2's Great Continental Rail Journeys series began with a railway voyage through France as far as the Mediterranean Sea where a wonderful few days can be spent exploring the very stylish Cote d'Azur coastline by train.
Depart St Pancras midday by Eurostar to Paris. Afternoon/evening free in Paris. Overnight stay in Paris.
Travel by high speed TGV service from Paris to Marseille, onwards to Le Ciotat for the Eden Theatre visit, then via Antibes to Nice for an overnight stay at the luxury 5* Hotel Le Negresco.
Local trainservice along the Cote d'Azur coast to Monte Carlo. Stay 2 nights in Monte Carlo.
Free day to explore Monte Carlo.
Leaving Monte Carlo at breakfast and travelling via Nice and Paris, arrival back into St Pancras early evening.
- Standard class travel return London to Monte Carlo
- Day Paris travel card
- 1-night B&B in Paris, 1-night B&B in Nice and 2-nights B&B in Monte Carlo. 3* star hotels en suite in Paris, Monte Carlo and the 5* Le Negresco in Nice
Price per person
From £950 per person sharing
Download your tour booking form here.
Ffestiniog Travel provides 'out of hours' support for all independent travellers in the event of an emergency.