Milan, Florence & Venice
- Eurostar to Paris
- Fast TGV route to Italy
- Scenic rail routes between cities
- Free time in Milan, Florence and Venice
- Optional extra excursions available
- 12 days from £1,985
A little shopping in Milan followed by some art appreciation in Florence and finishing with three relaxing days in beautiful Venice – travelling by rail makes this an ideal way to see Italy. Sightseeing tours and visits can be arranged in advance.
Lunchtime Eurostar train to Paris for overnight stay.
Mid-morning departure by TGV from Paris to Milan.
Free day in Milan for sightseeing and shopping.
Late morning train from Milan to Florence. Free afternoon.
Days 5 & 6
Free days based in Florence.
Depart by train mid-morning to Venice, arriving early afternoon.
Days 8 to 10
Free days based in Venice with a public transport pass for use on the waterbuses.
Morning train from Venice, change in Milan, to Geneva for an overnight stay.
Morning TGV train to Paris, connecting with Eurostar to London.
- Standard class Eurostar return to Paris
- Standard class rail for all other journeys
- Seat reservations
- Metro tickets for Paris transfers
- Venice waterbus ticket for duration of the visit
- Overnight accommodation in 3* centrally situated hotels
- En suite rooms and including breakfast
Price per person
From £1,985 per person sharing
Download your tour booking form here.