Dublin, Belfast and the Isle of Man
- Dublin: steeped in history
- Belfast: packed with history, culture, great food, & super shopping
- Unlimited travel on Isle of Man Railways
- Sightseeing in Liverpool
- Three leisurely ferry crossings
- Rail journey including the spectacular Boyne Viaduct
- 11 days from £1,090pp
This is a great circular journey that takes in three capital cities on a leisurely 11-day tour. Enjoy the sights of Dublin, Belfast and Douglas on the Isle of Man and include some interesting transport excursions en route.
Days 2 & 3
Two days to explore the irish capital city. Use your Dublin Freedom ticket to travel on the Dublin Bus Tour, the Green Hop on Hop Off Tour and all Dublin Bus scheduled services excluding Nitelink.
Morning time train to Belfast for a 3-night stay at the Belfast Hilton Hotel.
Days 5 & 6
Free days in Belfast for sightseeing. Optional visit to Ulster Transport Museum.
Morning ferry from Belfast to Douglas for a 3-night stay at the Mereside Hotel.
Days 8 & 9
Two days to explore the Isle of Man. Your Go Explore tickets allow unlimited travel on scheduled services of the Steam Railway, Manx Electric Railway, the Snaefell Mountain Railway and the Douglas Horse Trams. Optional visit to Groudle Glen Railway. Entry to all Manx National Heritage Sites can also be included at extra cost.
Afternoon ferry from Douglas to Liverpool and accommodation for one night based on Holiday Inn Express Albert Dock
Free morning to explore Liverpool with optional Beatles Magical Mystery tour, or Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing tour. Afternoon train home.
- 10 nights' accommodation in double/twin room in good quality hotels
- Rail travel ifrom Dublin to Belfast
- Ferry crossings as detailed
- 3-day Isle of Man Go Explore Ticket
- 3-day Dublin Freedom Ticket
Price per person
From £1,090 per person sharing
Download your tour booking form here.