Canada & New York
- 3 Days in Vancouver
- 3 Days in Toronto
- 3 Days in New York
- 4-Day journey on VIA Rails 'The Canadian' train
- 3 nights on famous Rocky Mountaineer
- Visit Lake Louise, Columbia Icefield & Athabasca Falls
- 19 Days from £7,200pp
An amazing trip that mixes the cosmopolitan city charms of Vancouver, Toronto and New York with the raw beauty of the Canadian Rockies. Travel east from Vancouver on the famous Rocky Mountaineer through the snow-capped peaks and glaciers of the Rockies exploring national parks and take an ice tour of the Athabasca Glacier. A contrasting tour offering urban encounters and incredible scenic experiences.
Fly from London Heathrow to Vancouver.
Day 2,3 & 4
Free time in Vancouver to discover the sights of this beautiful and vibrant city. There is plenty to see and do in Vancouver from boat trips to helicopter rides, shopping, restaurants or simply a walk through Stanley Park. A trip to the ‘Vancouver Lookout’ is a must!
A trip on the famous Rocky Mountaineer in Goldleaf Service from Vancouver to Kamloops.
Your Rocky Mountaineer journey continues from Kamloops to Banff.
Free time in Banff.
Rockies Discovery & Glacier Adventure to Jasper. Travelling on a luxury motor coach through Banff and Jasper’s National Parks you will journey from the Vermillion Lakes to the “Jewel of the Canadian Rockies” Lake Louise. Ride an All-Terrain Ice Explorer on the Columbia Icefield and take a stroll at Athabasca falls before arriving at Jasper.
Day 9,10,11 &12
Travel on VIA Rail’s “The Canadian” from Jasper to Toronto. This spectacular four day journey offers some of the most breathtaking scenery found anywhere in the world. From the serenity of the Muskoka Lakes to the stunning beauty of the Canadian Rockies and the vast expanse of the prairie grasslands, you’ll experience a portrait of the geographic diversity that is so uniquely Canadian.
Day 13 & 14
Two free days to spend exploring Toronto. Why not take a day trip to Niagara Falls?
Travel on Amtrak’s ‘Maple Leaf’ Service from Toronto to New York.
Day 16,17 & 18
Three full days to spend at leisure in the “Big Apple”
A late afternoon flight from New York to London Heathrow arriving back in the UK the following morning.
Best Western Plus Granville Hotel, Vancouver
Kamloops Hotel, TBC by Rocky Mountaineer
Ptarmigan Inn, Banff
Strathcona Hotel, Toronto
Hotel Metro, New York
Please note - hotels can be subject to change
- Flights as stated in economy class
- Accommodation in good quality hotels on a room only basis
- Rail travel in Goldleaf Service onboard the Rocky Mountaineer including transfers from your hotel in Vancouver, to and from hotel in Kamloops and to hotel in Banff
- Breakfast and lunch onboard the Rocky Mountaineer
- All meals onboard the Canadian
- Rail travel in a Cabin for 2 onboard the Canadian
- Rail travel in Business Class onboard the Maple Leaf
- Rockies Discovery and Glacier Adventure Excursion
Price per person
From £7,200 per person sharing
Download your tour booking form here.